10th May 2011, 01:58 PM
malingarayaya

Is there bribing in selection process?

Sir I heard that bribing is there in selection process. Is it true that we neeed to pay the bribe

21st August 2011, 01:58 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Is there bribing in selection process?

What you have heard is right but not to a majority.
It is so because of flexibility of our Education System.
The bribe system is not possible in all exam.
I am not neglecting the fact that our system is corrupt BUT I would suggest you to concentrate on what you are for and not on other useless issues.
29th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there bribing in selection process?

Sir i have heard that we should pay bribe during selection process to become an ias officer is that true?
8th August 2012, 11:59 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there bribing in selection process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malingarayaya View Post
Sir I heard that bribing is there in selection process. Is it true that we neeed to pay the bribe
Hi

As you may know that Bribe is the illegal money that people exchange to get some work done. This is the major cause of this high level corruption in our country.
Bribe is the worst thing that can happen anywhere and its all black money that is circulated in the form of Bribe.

Black Money is the one which is not shown to the government and nobody pays taxes for the same.

Coming to your query, I would say that first of all it is not clear that which exam or Entrance you are talking about particularly.
Without this it is not possible to comment whether Bribery is active there in it or not.
You should have mentinoed the Name of the Entrance or Selection process of which company you talking about.

Moreover, I would say as far as I know, there are a lot of Class 1 Entrances which take place in the country all year long and there is no news of Bribery in them as such.
The process is fair and on the basis of merit most of the times. Yah the reservation quotas are there but they are for the affected people.

So you have to inquire yourself whether the Exam you are applying for has something like this or not.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?