7th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Tips to have a career in software engineering after completion of college studies?

Tips to have a career in software engineering after completion of college studies? Can you please suggest me the next steps on this? I need some good tips to ensure that I can reach my goal. Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thanks!

12th July 2017, 09:57 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to have a career in software engineering after completion of college studies?

Software Engineering is a stream of engineering in which you can get job in IT industry with lucrative packages.

During placements, you can get job into companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Microsoft, Google, etc.

If you don't get job through campus placements, then apply for exams like elitmus, AMCAT or Cocubes.

Through this exam, you can get job in IT companies.

You just have to visit their campus after they shortlist you.

There, you will again have to qualify their written rounds and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?