5th March 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA?

Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA? Can you please guide me with your valuable suggestions which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  2. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  4. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  5. Tips to join top companies along with previous years papers? I am pursue MCA 2nd year so how to prepare for attending the interviews?
  6. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  7. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  8. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  10. Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  12. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  13. How to get a job after completion of MCA course? What are the various private jobs available to apply?
  14. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What will I do to get a Software Job after completion of MCA course?
  16. After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?
  17. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. How can I get job in good Software companies after completion of OJCP?
7th March 2017, 10:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA?

MCA is very demanding and valuable course. The very first thing the job seeker do is to make resume attractive and short. The resume should be completed within 1 or 1.5 page, then after applying for the job in big companies then visit there for interview do dress well, neat and tidy and don't wear in formal dress. Do dress decent and formal. During the interview don't talk too much be precise and accurate and go through your studies well as they can ask anything about your field and also prepare for yourself, your residency area and also about your city, Then there will be the technical round prepare for that also and then the final round which will be conducted by the Manager so go through about the company also.
Above are the tips which will help you to get a job.
8th March 2017, 05:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA? Can you please guide me with your valuable suggestions which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on the same soon. Thank you!

There are many tips to prepare and get job in software companies after completion of MCA. They are

Try to understand the job requirement and whether it suits your profile or not
Carry your CV and supporting documents at the time of interview
Improve your communication skills
Dress well and be on time for the interview
You may expect questions from the project you have done
You have to sit for a written test and interview (sometimes GD and Technical Round also)
You may face some questions from the list given below during interview:
Why you want to study MCA and what you gained through MCA
Why do you think you are the right candidate for the post?
How do you handle pressure?
What do you know about our company?
What do you like to know about our company?
10th March 2017, 02:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Tips to prepare for appearing in Software companies after completion of MCA:

As you are done with MCA (Master of Computer Application) course, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Software companies recruitment's. In order to get job in software companies, you are required to follow some tips.

>> You must first get the detailed analysis of Selection process of the concerned company and start getting the examination pattern of the online/ written examination.

>> Get good command over programming languages like C, C++, Java, C#, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Unix, Data structures..etc.,

>> So that you can score good marks in Written examination as well as those concepts will be helpful for you for your Technical Interview.

>> Solve previous papers as many as you can in order to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?