16th October 2011, 02:55 AM
mysterioussk

Tips to prepare for PSU for mechanical engineering students?

Give some advice tips for the prepration of psu for mechanical engg students?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Tips on preparing for PSU exam? Syllabus for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for PSU after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  5. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  6. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  7. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  8. Sample question papers and tips for preparation for SAIL Mechanical engineering stream exam?
  9. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. How should I prepare for PSU after completing B.E in industrial Engineering and Management
  13. How many seats are there for general quota students in PSU EXAMS?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  15. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  16. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?
25th September 2012, 11:06 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for PSU for mechanical engineering students?

It is better to start your PSU exam preparation after knowing about pattern and structure of the exam. Candidates need to be thorough with the basic subject areas for this exam. Being a B.Tech graduate, you will be more tested in technical subjects. Along with this be prepared in aptitude subjects too. Study by referring model questions. Candidates must attend mock tests as well for this exam.
29th May 2013, 12:36 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for PSU for mechanical engineering students?

Hi

all PSU give lots of importance to graduation marks.
So make sure your marks are good enough because in the end they take the candidate with highest marks

Also PSU interview would involve little HR questions and more technical question

HR questions may include
- Tell me about yourself
- why you want to join this company?
- strength and weakness
- hobby and timepass
- why should we select you?

Technical Questions
Tell me your favourite 5 subjects? and most question would follow from them
You should be able to speak about each and every subjects in your course for atleast 2 minutes.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?