15th September 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Tips to start GPAT exam preparation while doing 3rd year engineering

Tips to start GPAT exam preparation while doing 3rd year engineering? Can you please give me the right suggestions which would help me to clear the exam? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  2. Tips to prepare well for GPAT exam?
  3. How to start the preparation for GPAT exam?
  4. Tips to start preparation of CAT for B.E. 1st year student?
  5. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  6. How should I prepare for GPAT entrance exam?
  7. How to prepare for GPAT entrance exam while studying in B.Pharmacy?
  8. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  9. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  10. How to get a good score in GATE? I am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering
  11. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  12. Which are the core subjects for GPAT preparation?
  13. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  14. How to start my preparation for CAT? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  15. Books, Syllabus and tips for preparation of GPAT examination -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  17. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  18. Can I start preparation to become an IPS Officer pursuing Engineering in ECE stream?
15th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to start GPAT exam preparation while doing 3rd year engineering

Tips to prepare for GPAT Examination Preparation:

In order to crack any entrance examination, one must need to have a strategic plan in order to get placed finally. I request you to first get the exact pattern of the GPAT Examination and syllabus of the same. Once it is done, I can say that half of the work is done.

>> Going through best and recommended books will fetch you to score good marks in the exam.

>> And Solve as many model or mock test as you can in order to experience the real time examination.

>> I am providing you some of the top books that are recommended for GPAT aspirants.

@ GPAT Cracker by Dr.Zaheen Hassan Ansari and Dr.Sanjar Alam

@ The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Baser Akaberi Shah and Patel

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?