6th July 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?

I completed my graduation in may 2016(BCA) and i am planning for usa in jan 2016 intake so i want to know which exam(IELTS,toefl or GRE) is better for admission in good collage or university??? or both IELTS and GRE required????????

7th July 2016, 09:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of BCA course. Most of the foreign universities consider scores in entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. Since you want to pursue higher studies in USA, so you should opt for the below entrance exams as most of the US universities consider the scores of below entrance exams.

- GRE
- TOEFL

However, you an also get admission with IELTS score too as many universities consider IELTS score as English proficiency score.
7th July 2016, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?

To get admission in any course in US Universities, you have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. It's your choice in which exam you are interested to appear for proving your English Language Proficiency skills.

If you are interested to pursue MCA course then, you have to appear in GRE examination or if you are interested to pursue MBA course then, you need to appear in GMAT examination. Yes, both IELTS and GRE/ GMAT examinations scores are required for getting admission in Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?