15th May 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Transferring admission in 3rd semester to another college is possible?

Sir/madam I am one of the student of BSC forensic of Shri Shivaji Art and Science College of Akola but some reason I want to transfer my admission to Govt Constituent of Forensic Science Aurangabad of BSC part 2 semester 3rd because i completed my 1st and 2nd semester to mention college soo please tell me This College will gave me the admission to direct 3rd semester .. Please tell me sir
Thank you..

15th May 2017, 08:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transferring admission in 3rd semester to another college is possible?

The college transfer after first year is possible if both colleges falls under same university. If your present college and college in which you want admission in third semester is under same university then you can write an application to Head of department to initiate process of transfer.

However, it depends upon lots of factors like, there should not be any backlog in first semester, you must meet required percentage for college transfer and there must be some seats vacant in your desired college in that stream. If every condition is satisfied then you can get admission.
15th May 2017, 08:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transferring admission in 3rd semester to another college is possible?

You can change your institute after completion of second semester under the migration rules. You have to fulfill some eligibility criteria to change your current college.
You must have to clear all exams appeared in 1st and 2nd semester. There shall be adequate seats and understanding between both the colleges i.e. your current college and the institute in which you are aspiring to migrate.
You simply have to purchase the migration form available in your university office or simply download from official website. Fill up and submit the same to registrar of your college. If all conditions are in your favor, then you will get migration.
15th May 2017, 10:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer admission in 3rd semester to another college. In order to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete course from the same college where you have secured admission. You can't transfer from one university to another college while pursuing the course. In case, if you are not interested to pursue the course in your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first semester of the course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
16th May 2017, 12:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to change college after completion of first year of bachelor's degree. Any candidate not satisfied with academics after first year is allowed to change college when he fulfills certain requirement like:

*No backlog in first year.

*Minimum of 75% marks or more.

*No indiscipline activity or report.

You registrar can initiate your college transfer process.
16th May 2017, 12:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge if you will submit a valid and effective reason to Dean of your college then only they will issue a transfer certificate.
20th September 2021, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I can change the college after 3rd semester it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?