1st February 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Which type of courses a Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder can study in UK? Which college should I choose for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering and would like to study in UK. Which type of courses I can study in UK after Diploma in India? Which college should I choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Which special diploma course should I choose to get job in any sector being a Polytechnic diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  6. What should i do Correspondence (Private) after 12th in PCM?
  7. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  8. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  9. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  13. What are the courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer except B.Tech?
  14. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  17. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  18. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
2nd February 2017, 09:42 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which type of courses a Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder can study in UK? Which college should I choose for it?

You can apply for the engineering course in lateral entry mode as you are a diploma holder. Make sure that all your certificates are attested and you have taken migration certificate from previous university.

Courses of enginnering can be done like---
** Civil engineering
** Mechanical engineering
** Production and manufacturing engineering
** Mining engineering

Apply for these course manly at
* University of Cambridge
* University of Bristol
* University of Leeds
* University of Bath
* University of Surrey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?