10th February 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs are available in specific field for BA Economics candidate? Chances to go for Civil services exam?

Hello sir, I am in final year of BA Economics and after it want to get a job. Please tell me which types of jobs available for me in specific field? Chances to go for Civil services exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University? 2 18th December 2018 12:47 PM
How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? 1 9th December 2016 09:15 PM
BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics? 1 18th June 2016 05:53 PM
Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student? 1 25th September 2015 07:12 PM
Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics? 1 5th April 2015 04:24 PM