5th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which type of licence can I get after BE in electronics and telecommunication?

Which type of licence can I get after BE in electronics and telecommunication tell me the procedure? Can I apply for pilot or some other license? Am I eligible for it or not? Can you please advice me with the complete details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available in electronics and telecommunication domain in 2018? -- [New]
  2. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  3. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  7. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  9. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  10. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?
  12. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  13. Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication
  14. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University?
  16. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  17. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  18. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
6th November 2017, 07:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of licence can I get after BE in electronics and telecommunication?

After completing BE from Electronics and Communication, you will get your graduation certificate.

This course will make you graduate after its successful completion.

However, you will not get any kind of license after completing B.E.

In order to get Driving License or Commercial Pilot License, you will have to apply separately to respective authorities.
6th November 2017, 10:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of licence can I get after BE in electronics and telecommunication?

You cannot get license directly after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication because to get license you need attend entrance exam. Based on your performance in the exam you’ll be given license.

The eligibility required for getting license is as follows:

- The educational qualification required is 10+2 in PCM related subjects with 50% from any recognized board.
- You should be physically fit and should not have any diseases or disabilities.
- The height and weight requirements varies based on the airline companies.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you need to join in flying schools for training. After completing the trading you need to attend the test. Based on the performance in test you’ll be given license like CPL, PPL, SPL and etc.,
For getting admission in flying schools there will be entrance exams, you need to clear that exams in merit to get admission into the flying schools.
20th October 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR ENTRANCE EXAM FOR OBTAINING LICENCE IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?