4th February 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available in electronics and telecommunication domain in 2018?

Which post or which jobs in BE electronics and telecommunication? how get government job mean what type of preparation I have to do?which qualities are mostly focused on an interview? Can you please answer me back soon? Please get back. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can an IT graduate apply for recruitment in BEL? How to apply for it?
  2. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Which is the best course of Diploma in West Bengal?
  4. Which type of licence can I get after BE in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. What are the jobs to apply in 2018 after completion of M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation 2 years before?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  8. What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering? What type of jobs are available? How much is the salary?
  9. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  10. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  11. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  14. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Eligibility of companies in government sector? I have passed 10th with 75.87% marks
  16. Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type
  17. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  18. What are the government jobs I can get in telecommunication domain after completion of diploma course?
6th February 2018, 06:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available in electronics and telecommunication domain in 2018?

List of jobs in Electronics and Telecommunication domain in 2018:-

Software Engineer
Web Developer
Block Chain Research Engineer
Business Development
Executive Software Developer
Telecom Engineer
Project Interns
Trainee Engineer
Technical Trainer
Android Developer
Marketing Engineer
Software Implementation
Graduate Engineer Trainee GET.
6th February 2018, 07:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available in electronics and telecommunication domain in 2018?

List of jobs in Electronics and Telecommunication:-

Software Implementation

Android Developer

Marketing Engineer

Technical Trainer

Project Interns

Business Development Executive

Research Engineer

Graduate Engineer Trainee GET.
18th February 2018, 08:39 AM
chikkykranthi619

You have various opportunities in government sector after doing BE in electronics and telecommunication.Some of them are:

-NTPC
-HPCL
-ONGC
-CIL
-BSNL
-BEL etc. were some of the jobs exclusively for your branch.
Apart from that you can also apply for banking sector or railway sector jobs also.

So, for getting the govt. sector job you need to qualify written exam first then clear interview.
Most of the above listed one's will recruit candidates based on the marks obtained in the GATE examination. For clearing this exam you need to have sound knowledge on the concepts in your engineering subjects along with aptitude and reasoning.
Mostly in interview your technical and communication skills will be tested so, answer a question as per the company requirement with out any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?