25th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?

Please i would like to know what universities in America that i can apply to do my masters. I had a third class in agricultural science and i would like to know where i can continue my studies. Would be grateful if i receive a response. My e-mail adress is [email protected]. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  3. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  4. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  5. Which are the universities in America that are accepting GRE score of above 290+?
  6. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  7. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  9. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  10. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  11. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior? -- [New]
  12. Which are the good institutes in India for MS? How MS is different from M.Tech? Which is better, MS or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which country I can do post graduation in Political Science?
  14. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  15. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  16. Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?
  17. Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?
  18. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
16th July 2012, 05:33 PM
nikhu99

Default Re: Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?

Dear friend ,
I have given following detailed list about universities in america for compliting master degree............
The specific subject areas and degree programs available at a given school will impact a student's choice of university. Common master's degree programs culminate in Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Divinity and Master of Education degrees. There are far too many master's degrees to list them all, but some examples of popular master's programs include:

Master of Business Administration
Master of Public Health
Master of Social Work
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Information Technology
Master of Science in Mathematics
Master of Arts in Communication
While master's degrees are offered in most of the same areas in which a bachelor's degree is available, that doesn't mean all universities offer master's degrees in all of these fields. Students should ensure that a school not only offers programs in their chosen field, but at the level they desire.

When choosing a school for a master's degree, tuition is a factor that impacts many students' choices. Tuition for credits towards a master's degree is often more expensive than for an undergraduate degree. Students pursuing a degree at an out-of-state or private college will face higher tuition costs than those seeking a degree at a public, in-state university.

Many students seek financial assistance to meet their tuition costs; financial assistance can take the form of loans, grants, assistantships and teaching positions. A school's types of financial aid and ability to provide it can influence a student's choice of master's program. Class size is a consideration when choosing a master's program as well. Although material and instruction style vary by field, most courses in graduate school tend to have fewer students. Many students find that smaller class sizes allow more personalized attention and feedback that is critical for successfully completing their master's program.

Even master's programs in the same field may vary from school to school. For instance, some universities may offer thesis and non-thesis versions of the same program. Students may wish to compare school programs to see what unique options and opportunities they may offer, including internships, special projects and study abroad.

Largest Universities with Master's Degree are as bellows...........

Arizona State University

Ohio State University

University of Florida

University of Minnesota-Twin Cities

University of Central Florida

The University of Texas at Austin

Texas A & M University

Michigan State University

University of South Florida

Pennsylvania State University

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

New York University

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Purdue University-Main Campus

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor

Indiana University-Bloomington

University of Washington-Seattle Campus

Florida International University

Florida State University

University of California-Los Angeles

GOOD LUCK................
16th July 2012, 05:35 PM
nikhu99

Default Re: Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?

Dear friend ,
I have given following detailed list about universities in america for compliting master degree............
The specific subject areas and degree programs available at a given school will impact a student's choice of university. Common master's degree programs culminate in Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Divinity and Master of Education degrees. There are far too many master's degrees to list them all, but some examples of popular master's programs include:

Master of Business Administration
Master of Public Health
Master of Social Work
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Information Technology
Master of Science in Mathematics
Master of Arts in Communication
While master's degrees are offered in most of the same areas in which a bachelor's degree is available, that doesn't mean all universities offer master's degrees in all of these fields. Students should ensure that a school not only offers programs in their chosen field, but at the level they desire.

When choosing a school for a master's degree, tuition is a factor that impacts many students' choices. Tuition for credits towards a master's degree is often more expensive than for an undergraduate degree. Students pursuing a degree at an out-of-state or private college will face higher tuition costs than those seeking a degree at a public, in-state university.

Many students seek financial assistance to meet their tuition costs; financial assistance can take the form of loans, grants, assistantships and teaching positions. A school's types of financial aid and ability to provide it can influence a student's choice of master's program. Class size is a consideration when choosing a master's program as well. Although material and instruction style vary by field, most courses in graduate school tend to have fewer students. Many students find that smaller class sizes allow more personalized attention and feedback that is critical for successfully completing their master's program.

Even master's programs in the same field may vary from school to school. For instance, some universities may offer thesis and non-thesis versions of the same program. Students may wish to compare school programs to see what unique options and opportunities they may offer, including internships, special projects and study abroad.

Largest Universities with Master's Degree are as bellows...........

Arizona State University

Ohio State University

University of Florida

University of Minnesota-Twin Cities

University of Central Florida

The University of Texas at Austin

Texas A & M University

Michigan State University

University of South Florida

Pennsylvania State University

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

New York University

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Purdue University-Main Campus

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor

Indiana University-Bloomington

University of Washington-Seattle Campus

Florida International University

Florida State University

University of California-Los Angeles

GOOD LUCK................
19th July 2012, 06:19 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!

-->following are the universities:-

*university of california-los angeles

*florida state university

*florida international university

*university of washington-seattle campus

*indiana university-seattle campus

*new york university

*purdue university(main campus)

*university of michigan -ann arbor

allthe best....go ahead!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?