30th August 2011, 07:21 PM
kbnraju

Universities which are the best in US for MS program after doing B.Tech with 72% and scoring 1420 in GRE?

i got 72 % in b.tech and gre score is 1420 guide me which universities are best in US for ms program

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities for Network Security?
  2. Do I stand a chance in top or good universities in US for doing MS after scoring 1400 in GRE?
  3. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  4. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  5. Will I get good universities to do MS in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  6. Will I get in good universities for MS in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL/
  7. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  8. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  9. What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?
  10. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  12. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  13. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  15. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  16. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE? -- [New]
  17. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of 4 universities in which I can apply after scoring 59.7% in B.Tech?
22nd June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which are the best in US for MS program after doing B.Tech with 72% and scoring 1420 in GRE?

Will you please give some details about GRE and TOFEL exams and their scorings, suffice for geting seats in top universities of US for doing MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?