11th January 2012, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Universities in India to pursue B.E through distance education?

Dear Sir
I have finished my DME course and working in private company up to 7years .Now i want to study BE through distance education so please mention the Universities in India.

26th April 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India to pursue B.E through distance education?

B.Tech in India through Distance Education?
27th April 2012, 12:49 PM
junaidghy

Dear friend,

Here is the list of Universities in India to pursue B.E through distance education

BITS Pilani

IGNOU e.t.c.

All the Best
junaidg
27th November 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my 4 semesters of B.E with Electrical and Electronics trade and i have left my last exam of 5 sem. as i had joined the defence service, now i wish to complete it through distance education. Is there any university which will help me to complete my B.E degree.
10th October 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I had completed diplomo in electrical and electronic and I had 15 years experience. I want to join BE through correspondence. so please inform me the university
10th October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
dear sir
i have finished my dme course and working in private company up to 7years .now i want to study be through distance education so please mention the universities in india.
ksou offered btech in distance, but govt issued notification...to stop issuing degree in tecnical mode..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?