18th November 2010, 08:21 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

hii

dear sir///
could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate

thanks.
18th November 2010, 11:09 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
how will we get the prize amount if at all we are in the top twenty.
all can not go in top twenty. ranking is done according to points. so the top twenty point maker will get the scholarship for each session.

the scholarship cheque will be delivered to the candidate after winning to his address through speed post. address should be given after winning any scholarship. try to be in top twenty atleast once then you will know all the procedure and also you will get the scholarship cheque.
18th November 2010, 06:46 PM
mohit brh

Congrats to sushant and james for selection in TAFP. and all the best
21st November 2010, 09:23 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
how will we get the prize amount if at all we are in the top twenty.
Your wining amount will come to the address you provide in th form of checks.So you need not to worry.

1-15 of any month and 16-30/16-31 of any month will be revived next of that month with 15 days..
e,g 1-15 of Nov and 16-30 of Nov will be sent to winners 2nd week of December.
21st November 2010, 10:34 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Post Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thank you for the given information,i am a regular member of this blog,and i am very impressed for this announcement.

I am very excited about it,i hope that,i would be the next one...
23rd November 2010, 05:10 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

TAPF is a great concept 10 people will get this opportunity, i hope that the of slot will be increase with the popularity of the forum...
25th November 2010, 09:50 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post
from 6- 10 postions are vacant now..
but once they filled is there any chance of becoming TAFP member ??
Ya even i am agree with deep is it like that if it fills upto 10 number what is the chance to others??and

why you have given the date 15th nov TAFP for quality posting as you said then why is the deadline...????
26th November 2010, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Ofcourse the slot might open up depending on the number of good performers..

So dont worry just stay tuned and work harder to get into the top 10

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hii

dear sir///
could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate

thanks.
Yes you are invited..as we said you have to be good at your answers only then you can get a chance into TAFP

for more details you can refer the answers of TAFP members ...you will come to know what exactly is quality
26th November 2010, 12:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
Ya even i am agree with deep is it like that if it fills upto 10 number what is the chance to others??and

why you have given the date 15th nov TAFP for quality posting as you said then why is the deadline...????
At present we have 10 vacancies for TAFP, out of which 5 get filled rest of 5 are on hold. But that doesn't mean that after all posts get filled no more TAFP will be appointed. They are just prsent vacancies, in future there may be few more vacancies. Each time many members are made to TAFP, but only few able to manage there performance so naturally there post get vacant.
And in future when work will increase TAFP vancy will also increase.

Next TAFP selection was scheduled to take place on 15th nov. but we kept in on hold because we want to make TAFP more attracting and more powerfull the it is at present. So, we are working in this issue thats why presently TAFP is no hold.

So dont worry for all these matters, we are here to take tension for that. All of members keep performing well and stay Tuned for upcoming schemes......!
26th November 2010, 02:39 PM
prakashaaryan21

Thank you so much for information ............................
26th November 2010, 08:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Respected sir

Thanx a lot for new changes in TAFP Programme.............

Its good that, you have to give a certificate to TAFP members after completing 6th months. This will helps TAFP memebers, to make his/her resume attractive.

The certificate will helps also, at the time of interview.........

So, i will be greatly thankful to you, to innovate such wonderful changes.

I feel good to be a part of this fourm.

Thank you so much.

Rahul k
29th November 2010, 09:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Is there anything experience required for becoming TAFP member. I mean either 6 months or 3months experience in this forum as a member along with the common thing that is required posting of quality answers.

This is my first session in this forum. Everytime iam trying to post quality answers.

Is there any scope for me to become a member of TAFP.
30th November 2010, 12:53 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
Is there anything experience required for becoming TAFP member. I mean either 6 months or 3months experience in this forum as a member along with the common thing that is required posting of quality answers.

This is my first session in this forum. Everytime iam trying to post quality answers.

No there is no such experience criteria. You just have to post quality answers. If they are good we will analyze them and depending on your consistency of posting quality answers you will be selected for TAFP

There are lots of instances where some of the members got through TAFP in just 50 to 100 posts or in 20 days or 30 days..

So work on your quality nothing else
30th November 2010, 12:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Are TAFP members selected on the basis on seniority?

If all the positions are filled will you increase the number of positions for TAFP?
30th November 2010, 06:11 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

is it true, that this next session will starts with 30 member n even they ill get scholarships..

its nice..and other members who are new here will also get the chance of winning.

nice..

well sir good going this forum rocks.:-D
30th November 2010, 10:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend

To become a TAFP member, then you have to take part in ongoing scholarship. If you have perform well in the scholarship session, then you will get a chance to become a TAFP member.

But you have to focous on quality of answers not quantity. If your answer will find quality based, rather than you win the scholarship or not.

So, please focous on quality of answers. No working experience is required to become a TAFP member.

So please take part in scholarship and post helpful and quality based answers. Then definately you will get a chance to become a TAFP member.

ok
Best of luck

Rahul k
30th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear sir
There are lot of talented members in this forum and everyone is trying their best to provide a good quality answer to advice seekers. I comes to know that you are selecting one or two TAFP members after every two are three sessions and if in some circumstances a member who deliver his best in two session and unable to take part in that session when you choose TAFP then would you consider him for TAFP or not? Are you maintaining the record of forum talented and best members who are doing such a brilliant job.
With best wishes
Have a nice day
30th November 2010, 11:53 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:

There hasn't any critaria like this,just post right information,to the point answer and also quality answer,you will autometically selected for TAFT by madarator...
1st December 2010, 12:27 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hii

dear sir///

thanks.
Dear friend...
All members can participate in our scholarship programme in any month and session...
If you are a new member then also you can join there,just start posting correct information,to the piont answer and valueable suggestions...

20 people get this scholarship opportunity in a month and also 5 people get a valueable certificate...
1st December 2010, 12:35 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:

If all the positions are filled will you increase the number of positions for TAFP?
Dear friend...
There has no critaria like this,all members get priority for this,Just post a quality answer and also a correct to the point answer,TAFP is based on your answer...
Now the resurved place is ten after that it would be changed ...
Many slots are also empty...
4th December 2010, 11:02 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thanks for providing this valuable knowledge about TAFT programme. but sir, i want to ask you that whether you dispose the names of short-listed member for TAFT programme or not. please tell me the names of members who are short-listed for getting into TAFT.
5th December 2010, 01:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchauhan294 View Post
Thanks for providing this valuable knowledge about TAFT programme. but sir, i want to ask you that whether you dispose the names of short-listed member for TAFT programme or not. please tell me the names of members who are short-listed for getting into TAFT.
First of all it is TAFP = Top Answerer Fellowship Program, not TAFT.

List of present TAFP Members are available on the first page HERE

As soon as rest of slots will get filled names would be displayed there.
5th December 2010, 02:00 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dEAR ADMIN,
WHO ARE selected for TAFP and how???
How can a member stay there in a long time???
5th December 2010, 02:11 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:

Dear friend,
TAFP is selected on the basis of Seniority as well as his comitment in this forum.
It also depend on your performence...

Now,there has many slot opened...
6th December 2010, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to ask that b.com students can join merchant navy.
6th December 2010, 06:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

sir this program is really very good
it is a very good and intelligent thought i appreciate your step and i hope to give the best answers and be one of the TAFP
7th December 2010, 12:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
dEAR ADMIN,
WHO ARE selected for TAFP and how???
How can a member stay there in a long time???
Only the best asnwerer are promoted to TAFP. And they only deserve that because TAFP is made for best and consistant answerers.

Best answering doesn't means answering daily in huge quanitity, but answer less but 'Quality' answers.

How best Quality answer should look like?

For this you have refer to answers of present TAFP members, just go through our present TAFP members answers, for that I am providing you the easy way. Click on the respective members name for getting list of there answers.

Faiyaz
Pathfinder
Rahul K
Shushant Roy
Jamess

Whereas for Some Tips to get in there and how one can be there for long etc. checkout this Tips on How to Get Into TAFP
7th December 2010, 11:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
Only the best asnwerer are promoted to TAFP. And they only deserve that because TAFP is made for best and consistant answerers.

Best answering doesn't means answering daily in huge quanitity, but answer less but 'Quality' answers.

How best Quality answer should look like?

For this you have refer to answers of present TAFP members, just go through our present TAFP members answers, for that I am providing you the easy way. Click on the respective members name for getting list of there answers.

Faiyaz
Pathfinder
Rahul K
Shushant Roy
Jamess

Whereas for Some Tips to get in there and how one can be there for long etc. checkout this Tips on How to Get Into TAFP
Dear admin,
Thanks for reply me...
This is very helpful for me...
I will try to give my best and want to achive it...
9th December 2010, 08:39 AM
miniking

Sir,

I want to know the parameters that are taken into consideration while selecting a person to TAFP.

Is there any thing that inorder to be placed in TAFP, a student minimum have to participate minimum in 5 sessions or 6 sessions.

And i would like to know on the basis of what a student can be categorized as senior member and top answerer.
11th December 2010, 01:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniking View Post
Sir,

I want to know the parameters that are taken into consideration while selecting a person to TAFP.

Is there any thing that inorder to be placed in TAFP, a student minimum have to participate minimum in 5 sessions or 6 sessions.

And i would like to know on the basis of what a student can be categorized as senior member and top answerer.

Quality of answer posted by that person, mean answer would be detailed and of satisfing nature from the asker's point of view.

Consistancy of the Member.

Tips on How to Get Into TAFP

You dont need to paticipate in 5 - 6 sessions, if you have 'Talent' you can be a TAFP by proving yourself.

And i would like to know on the basis of what a student can be categorized as senior member and top answerer

TAFP things are explained, whereas for Senior Member, + and ++

Basically there are two factors associated with these tags.

1) Number of post by individuals. The greater the number of post sooner one will lead towards Senior Memeber, + and ++

2) But no.1 is also proportional to no. 2 that is quality. Less quality answerer will take 300+ posts to become a Senior member whereas a good answerer can achieved it even after 250+ posts.

One more thing is once participation or we can say conssistancy, it is also more or less effective.

However, it is done by Moderators and Admin depending upon once performance.

Last edited by Support; 16th December 2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Editting
15th December 2010, 02:43 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thank you for guide us,those informations are very helpful for us...
17th December 2010, 09:00 AM
Ragha3728

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.
if u answer as many as answers u will be directly selected as TAFP list
18th December 2010, 10:51 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Deep i hope after filling the 10 posts definitely new post will be generated,presently number of scholarship has been increased accordingly it will increase.

I think this only, but do not know what the authority will do exactly.
19th December 2010, 02:33 PM
nitish_wise

I like the summary regarding TAFP. Thank You for your support of giving such valuable information
19th December 2010, 08:20 PM
nishant1110

Actually, the forum aims at joining hands and breaking boundaries. I feel that there is something wrong in getting points like this...

"""Hello sir,what is next selection for TAFP ..WHAT IS D BENIFIT BEING PARTICIPATING IN IT..I M B.TECH GRADuate is d certificate valuable fr my carrier...a lots of ans i hv to giv..is it very tough or easy..d questions related to which catagory..cn we hv to preaper fr it"""

Hello sir? We were asked not to use SMS language,right? So what is this? And what does your moderator do while filtering posts for inappropriateness?

We Demand An Explanation How Can Such a Scientific Forum Be Inflicted With Such Posts
20th December 2010, 12:42 AM
nishant1110

Cool Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear Forum members

Do you feel that TAFP seems to make education lucrative, while it should make it rewarding. Actually, I feel that TAFP hits both targets with a single arrow. While you get to help students and interact with them, get sensitized to their problems, identify yourselves with them and ultimately end up walking the path with them to success, you get satisfaction of the intricacies of life - of brotherhood, of co-operation, of unity! On the other hand, if you prove yourself a better answer-framer than other people in the league, you get a handsome TAFP sum for your job.

Do dwell on these facts. You should not take this to be worthless help or cutter competition. It is neither a compromise nor a time-killer. It is about the power of friendship!!!

Kudos to all you guys out there
nishant1110
20th December 2010, 05:09 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant1110 View Post
Actually, the forum aims at joining hands and breaking boundaries. I feel that there is something wrong in getting points like this...

"""Hello sir,what is next selection for TAFP ..WHAT IS D BENIFIT BEING PARTICIPATING IN IT..I M B.TECH GRADuate is d certificate valuable fr my carrier...a lots of ans i hv to giv..is it very tough or easy..d questions related to which catagory..cn we hv to preaper fr it"""

Hello sir? We were asked not to use SMS language,right? So what is this? And what does your moderator do while filtering posts for inappropriateness?

We Demand An Explanation How Can Such a Scientific Forum Be Inflicted With Such Posts
Dear friend,
This certificate may be helpful for your carrer because this is a helpful social work certificate and also guideing or teaching of students...
Just post right answer in full word,and sentence...
20th December 2010, 08:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant1110 View Post

So you are talking about post number #47.

These kind of things are not ponderable in such a huge Forum. These problems are normal one with any Forum and I think you can understand it better.

Daily thausands of questions are posted, apart from approving the questions Moderator also has to approve answers,threads etc. Performing such multiple task kind of such mistakes are natural.

Second, that member has violated rule for that no doubt that she has been penalized for that, but her post wasn't deleted because her question was valid, only the thing wrong was her way of asking. And strict actions are not taken because no more activity has been found from her.
20th December 2010, 08:37 PM
M.A khaleq

Wink Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thanks im very greatfull to join this programe...
when should this test will conduct......??????
21st December 2010, 08:15 AM
nitish_wise

We are asked not to use sms language that means that in sms for writing "How are you?". Everyone is using "hw r U?".
It is requested that not to use this type of language
23rd December 2010, 09:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i want to give here one changes for TAFP member that from the next session of TAFP member that when one TAFP member will complete 300 post then he/she will get Rs.12 FOR EACH POST.

That is now for 300 post TAFP member get Rs.3000/ but from next they will get Rs.3600/

so all try to enter into TAFP. for this try to post quality answer, give explanation in the answer and be consistence. i think it is not so much difficult. just improve your knowledge about the education field.

best wishes to all the members.
23rd December 2010, 10:33 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
hii

dear sir///

thanks.
Hi,
Yes, This scholarship is open to everyone and anyone can join.
Even if you are not winner, you can participate any no. you want.
It conducts twice every month. From date 1-15 and 15-30 of evry month.

All the best.
thank you.
24th December 2010, 05:10 PM
sehalisane

Default Re: :selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear sir ..
As a member of this site,please tell me how to join in TAFP.I'm so excited about this program.kindly reply me sir..
Thanking you,
25th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehalisane View Post
Dear sir ..
As a member of this site,please tell me how to join in TAFP.I'm so excited about this program.kindly reply me sir..
Thanking you,
Since, we are working towards making the TAFP more powerfull and attracting one therefore TAFP selection is been kept on hold.

We will be back soon with more interesting features in TAFP program, stay tuned and till then keep performing well.

Frequently Asked Question Regarding TAFP

I want to know the parameters that are taken into consideration while selecting a person to TAFP??

Quality of answer posted by that person, mean answer would be detailed and of satisfing nature from the asker's point of view.

Consistancy of the Member.

Is there any thing that inorder to be placed in TAFP, a student minimum have to participate minimum in 5 sessions or 6 sessions??

You dont need to paticipate in 5 - 6 sessions, if you have 'Talent' you can be a TAFP by proving yourself.
26th December 2010, 01:22 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

sir
i cannot understand.how many questions will answer for every TAFP
form and get the member.
why u give the points for ranking are any other purpose.
i am full confusion.pls tell me................
30th December 2010, 01:24 AM
anuragbhulyan

I was confuse related to TAFP procedure but now thanks a lot sir again for your help.
30th December 2010, 01:40 AM
sdeepika.b

how can we know that our answer is the best answer?
Is there any voting in this ?
very nice to introduce like this. the searchers can find the right answer by this.
whether the student selected for TAFP were separated from the Ranking list?
when they finish minimum of 300 questions as good quality were selected in TAFP? and this is how? on what basis exactly?
Announcing scholarships of upto Rs 1600/-- to 30 students/ professionals.it was for all of the 30 students. and there were mistakes many like this
1st January 2011, 12:16 PM
Pooja Negi

Smile Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hello
Sir I am Pooja. I am new here so i don't know how to use this site. Can you please help me using this site. Because i didn't get using tips.

Thanks
Pooja
1st January 2011, 03:28 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thanks Sir a lot but i still have a confusion that if i answered many questions correctly but i still didn't selected for top answerer than is it possible to collect a TAFP award ?
2nd January 2011, 01:25 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Saikiran M and Vike to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Most welcome to sakiran and vike in TAFP .i hope they will carry on helping the needy people.congratulation to both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?