2nd January 2011, 03:34 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Saikiran M and Vike to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

I congratulate vike and saikiran for their success. every member of this forum want a place in TAFP but getting entry in TAFP is not easy.so congrats again.
2nd January 2011, 08:30 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Saikiran M and Vike to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hard work pays off

I am proud to be do my part for this forum and helping others and I really love the way the TAFP members give their answers.
3rd January 2011, 12:34 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragbhulyan View Post
Thanks Sir a lot but i still have a confusion that if i answered many questions correctly but i still didn't selected for top answerer than is it possible to collect a TAFP award ?
Dear friend,
top answerer are selected by the moderators their has some selected numbers of place and moderators are select them. just posting correct and effective answer...
3rd January 2011, 12:43 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

What a lovely new year gift? The three most intelligent "Monkeys of the Mahatma Gandhi(Admin)"are there to help the students of this Forum as a TAFP.So first of all a warm welcome to all of them!!!!!!And now their Praises one by one-
1. Saikiran.M- Bura mat dekho as He always tries to help the students & wishes to fulfill the needs of Admin too(Being A GOOD FRIEND OF him)
2.Vike- Bura mat suno as Once I commented on HIM & He feels very bad & gave me an advice to behave like a counseller.
3. Nikhilmi- Last Bura mat kaho as He is a new one but behaves very decently with others & never comments to anyone.
Hope so that you all fulfills your duty well & always tries to give the suggestions to the Junior Members too whenever they need you.Wishing you a good & bright future for all of you!!!!
So a dance of Rock-n-Roll to enjoy the party Dhamaaal...........
3rd January 2011, 10:40 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: ::Welcoming Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

can anyone tell me how to participate in TAFP. what are eligibility criteria for that.
3rd January 2011, 10:52 AM
anaspeer

My hearty congrats to Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi...

Have a great go..

Enjoy.
3rd January 2011, 11:12 AM
Admin
Administrator

@Praveen Gola, wow, that's nice. you are very creative. Indeed.
3rd January 2011, 11:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

congrats to Saikiran M ,Vike and Nikhilmi...
when you are going to select other members for TFAP...??
3rd January 2011, 02:21 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Welcome Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP for helping us...
3rd January 2011, 03:36 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Congratulations to Nikhilmi,saikiran and Vike..Hope you do well..

Good luck !!
3rd January 2011, 09:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu1234 View Post
can anyone tell me how to participate in TAFP. what are eligibility criteria for that.
There is Nothing participate.

Just keep performing well in Scholarship sessions. Moderator will keep track record of your overall performance, if you were find fit for being a TAFP you will be invited to join TAFP.

Just 2 simple Formulas work for getting there in TAFP.

1) Quality of answer posted by that person, mean answer would be detailed and of satisfying nature from the asker's point of view.

2) Consistancy of the Member.
3rd January 2011, 10:45 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Welcome Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi For TAFP post..
Even we are trying hard to prove.....and to become one day TAfp.

Nice to see you ....

4th January 2011, 10:37 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thanks admin to introduceing Super TAFP...
WE are really very happy to know it,as well as we are very glad to hear that now 20 people get the opportunity of TAFP...
Keep it On...
7th January 2011, 05:01 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

congrats,
Nishant1110, Saikiran.m, vike and nikhilmi now all of you are the members TAFP (top answerer s fellowship program) and now you will get rs 3,000 for answering any three hundred questions . many candidates participates in this scholarship scheme and they get scholarships but not TAFP membership.
To be a member TAFP your answer should be perfect and excellent ……….
9th January 2011, 12:09 PM
rmkdineshkumar

Default Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Where we have to post quality answer... where is questions ?
10th January 2011, 11:15 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmkdineshkumar View Post
Thousands of questions are available in the "General Discussion" section. Go there to find suitable question to answer.
10th January 2011, 11:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmkdineshkumar View Post
In This Forum There are Lots of Questions, And You will Find Lots of Questions From Click On The UnAnswered Question Link, Which are Shown Top of This Forum.

So, please Click On UnAnswered Questions Link, And then You will get Thousands Of Questions List. So please click On the questions And Answer Them One By One. If You any doubt, Please read the Guidelines, Which Are Availiable In this Site.
11th January 2011, 08:35 PM
Saikiran M

Cool :) Thanks for this Precious Love :)

Thanks a lot my dear friends!

Your wishes have really touched me. hehe..

I have a small request to my dear candidates who ask the questions..
Here it goes..
Please provide complete information about you, your subjects, interests in your questions. So that i can advice you the finest suggestion..

@Mrs.Praveen Gola: Mrs.Gola.. mam you made us monkeys!! ROFL
Thanks for the wishes. Hope this new year brings you all happiness.
Love to your sweet kids.. Bye.
12th January 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Well,

Height of ridiculous....monkeys?

Meanwhile, I read a few of your posts, @nishant1110 , and I think you are the most deserving candidate of the TAFP ever.

Congrats
12th January 2011, 06:06 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thanks for all of Top answerers including new TAFP for help us,very decently...
13th January 2011, 12:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear unregistered,
Well,

Height of ridiculous....monkeys?

Meanwhile, I read a few of your posts, @nishant1110 , and I think you are the most deserving candidate of the TAFP ever.

As You said that nishant@1110 is the most deserving candidate of the TAFP,but He is a HARDWORKERER as HE have been invited on an international exchange programme for promoting Adolescent Health Education in India from the Lunds University of Malmo in Sweden, for five months But all the others are no doubt the MASTERS in this Forum.TAFP is a team of the Superiors and in this "Most Deserving" word creates a feeling of again race with others.
And height of Ridiculous.....monkeys? Doesn't means any personal comment to anyone.These all are very GOOD too and if you really want to race with them then definitely they will make you DONKEY forever.So "unregistered" first register yourself & then comments to others with a complete identity so that You are in a position to face them also.
And My last welcoming comment to NISHANT@1110 is,"Well done!Its a nice selection by Admin as such type of TAFP can only lead to their country ahead.Best wishes to You & suggests you to that -
BE SINCERE IN YOUR WORK,
NEVER FEEL PROUD
As WE ALL KNOW
THAT YOU ARE THE ONE
WHO CAN CHANGE THE FORUM
IN ADULT EDUCATION TOO,
SO BEST OF LUCK!
13th January 2011, 04:30 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

hi sir,
i want to know that this scheme is only for the present competitors or for all those who have been answering past months?
13th January 2011, 11:35 PM
Aishwary

Sir I want to be a TAFP member, how can i get Membership.
please tell me.
14th January 2011, 09:09 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunk7009 View Post
hi sir,
i want to know that this scheme is only for the present competitors or for all those who have been answering past months?
Dear friend,
What is the different scheme,i know only one scheme,but the new scheme updated...
14th January 2011, 04:48 PM
babydoll

Hello friends,
I would like to congratulates all my selected friends into the TAFP. I wish one day i also be this tittle....Anyway keep it up guys.......all the best.
15th January 2011, 09:49 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I want to know more details about the super TAFP which is newly introduced by the Admin...
16th January 2011, 08:16 AM
shri20raj
Junior Member+

As already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

have a question sir. why are we getting points for replying to THIS thread ? isn't that a bit unfair and against the whole idea of this forum that is to get rewarded for ANSWERING questions....i mean i myself am benefitting from it but i still dont think its morally right , dont you think ?
16th January 2011, 08:29 AM
Syed Irfan.S

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

how can i join this scholorship wat are the types of question available in that scholorship questions
16th January 2011, 11:44 AM
srujanap

Hii..
Thanks for all the information that is provided in this forum.It is very useful for the students like me....I have a doubt. If once the TAFP committee members are filled. Are there is any chance of replacing the members?

Thank you.......
16th January 2011, 04:32 PM
sravani sravzz

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

this program helps students to interact one another to know their wish topic..im very glad dat most of the students r memberz in this..
congrtulations friends.,..
17th January 2011, 01:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shri20raj View Post
As already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

have a question sir. why are we getting points for replying to THIS thread ? isn't that a bit unfair and against the whole idea of this forum that is to get rewarded for ANSWERING questions....i mean i myself am benefitting from it but i still dont think its morally right , dont you think ?

Why there are 'Extra Cirricular Activities' in schools, which are kept mandatory, even when there is nothing to do with the Syllabus or course that has to be completed for getting promoted.

Similarly, Threads like- ::Suggestions Thread:: , ::Everything You Want To Know About Scholarships::
etc are there. If you will participate in that you will be benifitted for it. In other words, if someone is discussing something as like you in any of these threads, he/she is fulfilling some of the objective of a 'Forum' that is discussion, Posting, Sugessting, spending time here and ultimately getting benifitted.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear sir,
I want to know more details about the super TAFP which is newly introduced by the Admin...
Well, this Forum seems very reliable and member friendly to use, browse etc. but in the backend lots of task are to be perform everyday.

Hundreds of questions are posted daily, filtering hundreds of spams, Hundreds of asnwers to be approve etc. these day to day work load is so huge that we want some Good Members, Moderators and staffs to control everything. As a result Super TAFP a seems better solution.

Its natural that such questions will arise in your mind, but as soon as it get implemented and parameter will be set, all your doubts will be cleared.

However, let your suggestions coming @ ::Suggestions Thread::
17th January 2011, 01:57 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi sir,,,
i want to know one thing,
sir i guess i am one of the oldest members of this forum,and have been trying to help students regularly ,can you tell me one thing that were i am lacking and the reason why i am not able to get TAFP,as far as i know i have improved the quality of my answer to an great extent
17th January 2011, 10:41 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

I have heard about super TAFP members .what is this .are you going to bring some changes in this forum.
18th January 2011, 10:52 AM
babrubhan.sahu007

Hello sir

it is wonderful scheme. please tell me when it is selected.

Thanx
18th January 2011, 04:04 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi sir,,,
i want to know one thing,
sir i guess i am one of the oldest members of this forum,and have been trying to help students regularly ,can you tell me one thing that were i am lacking and the reason why i am not able to get TAFP,as far as i know i have improved the quality of my answer to an great extent
Well no doubt that you are one of the oldest members of this Forum, and experianced one but you are unable to transform your experiance into 'Expert' into 'Output'

What I can see Two major restrictions in your way to TAFP are:-

1) Your answer quality has improved but needs to be more detailed. In short lack of detail which makes answer a better one.

2) Consistancy.
22nd January 2011, 03:39 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Congratulations to all TAFP members. It is really prestigious to be a TAFP member.
I wished to know if my answers were good enough to be a TAFP member? Are there any possibilities?
23rd January 2011, 04:48 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Is TAFP seledction going to occur again any soon?
28th January 2011, 07:12 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Respected Sir's !!

Is there any more surprise boxes to be open in few couple of days ??

Very often members are asking about Super TAFP memebrs, We are excited to know what they gonna do, and what about the present TAFP members ??

These are some of my General issue which is going from past one month.
What is the funda behind Super TAFP members ???
What are they going to do ??

I am very much Excited and pre handed congratulate to them for being Super TAFP.
I wish the forum will touch the cloud 9.
As i was thinking to give one suggestion in suggestion thread but because i am writting in this sticky node there fore i am suggesting you here only that you just reduce the session duration or make 3 sessions in one month.

With best wishes from my friends and my family too.

Regards
Deepak
29th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hi...

Really TAFP is a Wonderful one... Through this many of our members cam motivated... Not only the members non members of this forum can also motivate result is join in this forum and can able to help more people...

I am very lucky, Because i joined in this forum...

This forum can able to help all the people without any expectations... So i proud to be a member of this forum...

Thank you for giving this forum to us... This is really help to me and my friends... And many motivations are there, Like scholarship, Valuable certificate, TAFP, Permanent work in this forum etc...

Thank you...

By
Ramyakiruthi...
30th January 2011, 12:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Respected Sir's !!

Quote:
Is there any more surprise boxes to be open in few couple of days ??
Yeah........! Stay tuned

Quote:
Very often members are asking about Super TAFP memebrs, We are excited to know what they gonna do, and what about the present TAFP members ??

These are some of my General issue which is going from past one month.
What is the funda behind Super TAFP members ???
What are they going to do ??

Its natural that such questions will arise in your mind, but as soon as it get implemented and parameter will be set, all your doubts will be cleared.

In layman's term 'Super TAFP' is nothing but a "Level after TAFP"

Quote:
just reduce the session duration or make 3 sessions in one month.
3 sessions in a Month doesn't seems a good idea. We dont want to make this Forum a 'Money Making Machine'.
30th January 2011, 09:06 PM
khan2003

Respected Sir, I just want to know that, how one calculate or come to know the number of answers he/she have post.
31st January 2011, 12:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan2003 View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that, how one calculate or come to know the number of answers he/she have post.
Its visible under "Mini Statistics" in your ptofile.
31st January 2011, 10:20 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

who is more eligible for TAFP : a senior member or junior member , does seniority has any relation for chances of TAFp.
1st February 2011, 01:25 AM
SupritShestha

wow!!! congrats to all four of you...
its gona be my goal to one day be a member like you all..
i have just join the forum but i shall do my best and be the TAFP member...thats my goal for now..
i take lots of motivation from all four of you...
once again congratulation to all of you...
1st February 2011, 03:40 PM
mohit brh

congratulation to Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi for selected in TAFP

it is great opportunity for our member because now there are few vacant seats
1st February 2011, 07:07 PM
sabarish28

Is there any prerequisite for TAFP selections ??
1st February 2011, 08:50 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

hello sir,
This forum has helped me a lot 2 gain more knowledge about the things which i wasn't aware of it before and thought that it wasnt as important to me than my books knowledge...i was wrong....i realize that its only the book knowledge which shall help me but also knowing about the things and opportunity before me....My hearty thanks to this forum for making me realize essence of my life ....
not only this, i now get a good way of utilizing my time in proper way to gain some knowledge for myself as well as help the needy ones...and not to forget the scholarship amount which you provide can be a great motivation for us...but i have found that some of my fellow friends in this forum gets more points for the questions that they answer than me even no matter how good my reply is...so sir can kindly look into this....
thanking you....
2nd February 2011, 12:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendergora View Post
who is more eligible for TAFP : a senior member or junior member , does seniority has any relation for chances of TAFp.
Well there is nothing so

Even a Junior Member can get propoted to TAFP, while a Senior Member +++++ cant manage to be promoted to TAFP. The only two parameter that are set for that are as follows:-

1) Quality of answer posted by that person, mean answer would be detailed and of satisfying nature from the asker's point of view.

2) Consistancy of the Member.
2nd February 2011, 08:01 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi sir..
i have an doubt that if an member is selected as an TAFP ,then is his standard of questions monitored?what if his standard becomes really bad?what action would be taken against him?does his TAFP will be take back?
4th February 2011, 11:46 AM
khan2003

Congratualaion to all me dear one...........

A very very hearthist wishes to you all........

keep it up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?