22nd July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Are West Bengal candidates eligible for medical colleges in Orissa?

is west bengal candidates eligible for the medical colleges in orissa?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?
  2. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  5. Are non west Bengal candidates eligible to get selected in medical courses of West Bengal?
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  8. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  9. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 95-100 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  11. Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Am I eligible for MBBS study in West Bengal Medical Colleges after scoring 1800 rank in WBJEE Medical?
  13. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  14. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Cutoff list of government colleges of West Bengal and Orissa?
  17. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  18. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
16th August 2012, 08:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are West Bengal candidates eligible for medical colleges in Orissa?

Yes, candidates of West Bengal are eligible to apply for admission in medical colleges in Orissa or for that matter anywhere in India, if the meet the eligibility criteria.
ELIGIBILITY-
-Class 12 pass or equivalent with aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized board/school.
-Medical Entrance Examination Qualified.
16th August 2012, 08:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are West Bengal candidates eligible for medical colleges in Orissa?

Yes, candidates of West Bengal are eligible to apply for admission in medical colleges in Orissa or for that matter anywhere in India, if the meet the eligibility criteria.
ELIGIBILITY-
-Class 12 pass or equivalent with aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized board/school.
-Medical Entrance Examination Qualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?