23rd April 2018, 07:40 PM
Aditya12@

What is the admission criteria for getting a seat in Little Flower Polytechnic College, Gorakhpur?

Sir, I got 75 marks in Polytechnic entrance exam - 2018. Can I get a seat on the basis of this marks in Little Flower Polytechnic College, Gorakhpur? What are the different admission criteria which I need to fulfill?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gorakhpur offering B.Sc or Diploma courses in Nursing and their admission criteria and eligibility conditions -- [New]
  2. Basic criteria to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  3. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  4. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  5. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  6. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  7. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  8. With a CGPA of 9.5 and 4500 rank can one get seat in a governemnt polytechnic college in Hyderabad?
  9. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  10. How to do private engineering diploma from India?
  11. Can I give polytechnic entrance exam of any state? I have completed class 10th from Gorakhpur
  12. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?
  13. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?
  16. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  17. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  18. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
15th May 2018, 08:01 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for getting a seat in Little Flower Polytechnic College, Gorakhpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya12@ View Post
Sir, I got 75 marks in Polytechnic entrance exam - 2018. Can I get a seat on the basis of this marks in Little Flower Polytechnic College, Gorakhpur? What are the different admission criteria which I need to fulfill?
To get admission in diploma course in Uttar Pradesh, you need to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the up government UPJEE. After qualifying the exam, you need to sit in the common counselling in which you need to fill choices of your desired college and branch. The branch and college is alloted as per you rank, if your rank is subsequently high for getting the filled college and branch, you will be alloted the college. The college alloted against a candidate can be seen on the next day of online counselling.

So appear in the online counselling to see if you can get the Little Flower Polytechnic College, Gorakhpur, as there is no other way to be confirm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?