12th January 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

IISc offers B.Sc course or not? Fees criteria and admission procedure?

I want to know that is IISc Bangalore offers Bsc courses or not? If yes than what is fees criteria and how should i apply for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  2. What career would be best for me between BSc and B.Tech?
  3. Information about offline mode of fees payment for IISC entrance exam?
  4. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  5. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  6. What is the admission procedure and criteria for IISC undergraduate course?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  8. Admission procedure for ME/M.Tech. in CS in IISc?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Will there be any age criteria for admission into Integrated Ph.D from IISC?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  14. Detailed procedure of offline payment for IISC PhD entrance exam fee? Whether to pay through DD or Challan? In whom favour should I pay and where to payable at?
  15. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  16. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?
  17. To study Aerospace Engineering, are IIT and IIST the only way?
  18. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
12th January 2016, 05:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: IISc offers B.Sc course or not? Fees criteria and admission procedure?

IISc stands for Indian Institute of Science.
It is the besst college for students who wants to do research related works in future.

Yes. IISc offers B.Sc(Bachelor of Science) courses for Undergraduate students.
It will be of 4 years.
Eligibility for Undergraduate program at IISc are
-Student must have completed 12th from a recognized board in science stream.
-Students appearing in 12th boards examination from a recognized boards with science stream.

Selection will be made on the basis of following result-
-KVPY(Only selected candidates)
-JEE Mains Score
-JEE Advance Score
-AIPMT score
-IISc entrance test conducted every year by their own.
12th January 2016, 06:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IISc offers B.Sc course or not? Fees criteria and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that is IISc Bangalore offers Bsc courses or not? If yes than what is fees criteria and how should i apply for admission?
IISC Bangalore offers Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme which is of four years duration.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 are eligible to apply for admission in IISc.
Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2 to apply for admission.

How To Apply?
Admission in IISc is based on the merit list of one of the following exams:
  • KVPY-SA
  • KVPY-SB
  • KVPY-SX
  • IIT-JEE MAIN
  • IIT-JEE ADVANCED
  • AIPMT

Online Applications can be filled through Official site: http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug
Application Fee is Rs.500 for GN/OBC/KM and Rs.250 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
13th January 2016, 08:12 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

IISC stands for Indian Institute of Science.

IISC offers B.sc (Bachelor of Science) which is four years duration.

Eligibility Criteria:- Minimum must have passed 12th.

Percentage :- Minimum 60% marks in 12th

Procedure to apply:- Selection will based on merit list of following result:-

IIT JEE Main

IIT Advanced

AIPMT

KVPY-SA

KVPY-SB
13th March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for B.Sc biotechnology in IISc Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?