4th September 2013, 04:43 PM
SOURAV KUMAR KHAN

What is the admission procedure of IAS in Delhi?

What is the admission procedure of an ias in delhi.

11th July 2015, 08:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of IAS in Delhi?

According to me I think you want to know the procedure of the admission in the IAS coaching in the Delhi.

I.A.S stands for the Indian Administrative Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. The examination is some how tough so it requires hard work, dedication and the determination to qualify in the examination.

But other than this you also require a good guidance and help to crack the examination which you will get from the best coaching institute and good faculty.

As you want to know the admission procedure to take admission it s quite simple as you have to just pay the fee for the particular institute.

List of some of the best coaching institute for the Civil Services examination preparation is :-
* Vajiram and Ravi.
* Rau's IAS.
* ALS.
* Paramount.

These are few of the best coaching in the New Delhi for the preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?