8th October 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for M.E correspondence? I have passed B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University

Sir, Ihave passed B.E.(electronics & power)from Nagpur university in !985 with 49% Now i wish to do M.Tech. whether i am eligible or not if eligible please send email with list of colleges offering m.tech. corespondence detail admission process

thanking you.

with regards

S.G. Anarth

Email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Tech admission after passing B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University securing 49%
  2. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  5. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  6. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  7. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. How to take admission for F.Y.B.Com correspondence? What is the procedure and fees for admission? I have passed HSC
  10. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  11. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  12. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  13. Procedure and date to apply for Ph.D in electronics(Physics) from Jaypee University Solan or Shoolini University?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  16. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  17. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  18. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
23rd February 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.E correspondence? I have passed B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University

I completed B.E in 2012.now working in Wipro. i wish to do M.E in Tamilnadu.
how can i apply M.E in correspondence?

regards,
priya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?