5th May 2013, 04:21 PM
RAKESH RAKU

What is the admission process for Aeronautics?

I have passed second puc exam in karnataka and i am interested in aeronotics . Is there any seperate exam for that or i can take a seat in aeronotical engering college by writing cet

13th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKESH RAKU View Post
I have passed second puc exam in karnataka and i am interested in aeronotics . Is there any seperate exam for that or i can take a seat in aeronotical engering college by writing cet
If you want to pursue for Aeronautical Engineering course first you have to score good marks in 10th and 12th with physics,chemistry and maths. After passing 10th and 12th with these subject you will have to appear in entrance exam. If you want to get top college you have score good marks in 12th standard as well as entrance exam. The above subject will help you to score good marks in entrance exam. The exams for to get admission in aeronautical engineering such as,

-JEE
-BITSAT
-CBSE

Eligibility for Aeronautical engineering exam - 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university.

List of colleges:

1.IIT Chennai
2.IIT Mumbai
3.Hindustan Academy Of Aviation, Bangalore
4.Institute of aeronautical & Marine Engineering, Bangalore
5.IIT Kanpur
6.Punjab Engineering College
7.Madras Institute Of technology
8.IIT Kharagpur
9.Academy of aerospace and Aviation, Indore
10.Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Bangalore
11.Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun
14th May 2014, 01:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKESH RAKU View Post

12th standard is the basic educational qualification to apply for B.E course. The candidate should be studied Science with Physics ad Mathematics subject to operate B.E in Aeronautics course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required to apply for B.E Aeronautics course. The Applicant need to participate in CET/BITSAT entrance examination for this course. The applicant who score good marks in entrance examination can get admission for B.E Aeronautics course. This will be the basis for selection in to B.E course. Further process will be to attend counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?