30th January 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages between a regular degree and a distance degree to get a job?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Computer Science from IGNOU and want to apply for job. Please tell me what are the advantages between a regular degree and a distance degree to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  2. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  3. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  4. Which degree is given preference by the companies, a regular degree course or a degree from amie?
  5. How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  9. Can I do distance or regular university after passing 44% in degree
  10. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  11. Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?
  12. Is distance learning BE degree from Rajasthan vidyapeeth valid for regular M.Tech admissions?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  15. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  16. Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?
  17. What should I do to do Graduation once again?
  18. Is distance and open learning degree valid for regular master's degree admission?
31st January 2017, 09:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the advantages between a regular degree and a distance degree to get a job?

Correspondence degree is have less advantage than Regular degree, Because in regular course attendance is most important thing and students have to attend minimum 75% class in a year and so students pursuing regular degree have more knowledge than correspondence one. Also students of Regular degree have more practical knowledge than others. As a result they can perform much better than correspondence. So for the job perspective you should go for regular course only.

In regular degree you will get a chance to learn a lot of new things like how to complete task on time and how to handle things under pressure. But there is one advantage of Correspondence course. There is no need to attend class and hence you can utilize the time or you can do Job, which will finally help you in getting good jobs which requires experience. If you are going for the correspondence then please make sure that you will give sufficient time to get knowledge of respective course, else you may fail in the exam and finally that will be great loss for you. So whatever you are doing just do it cordially and give your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?