6th June 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?

what is the age limit for govt lecturer posts when will the notification be given for the recruitement?

30th November 2015, 11:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?

For becoming lecturer in the government universities of India you will have clear NET for the post of assistant professor.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and the same examination is conducted twice every year by CBSE once in the month of June and once in the month of December.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have completed Master's degree course with anyone subject of the 88 mentioned on the official webpage of same with a minimum of 55% aggregate from a UGC approved college.

* There is no age limit for appearing in the same examination for the post of assistant professor ( lecturer ).

As far as you are concerned about the notification about the next NET then I am sorry to inform you that the last date for applying for the next NET i.e; which is going to be held in December 2015 has lasted on 1st November. So you will have to wait for the next NET which will be probably held in June 2016 and for updates about the same you must regularly check the webpage of same by visiting the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
8th May 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?

I have completed 12 years in self finance b.ed college and now I completed my p.hd in education. I am 50 years old. Can I eligible for lecturer in govt.college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?