11th February 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the age requirement to study MSc Mathematics in university of hyderabad

What are the age requirements to study msc mathematics in the university of hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  2. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  4. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  5. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  6. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  7. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  8. What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?
  9. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Mathematics (Applied Maths) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  11. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to do MSc Microbiology through distance education? Which university is offering the course in Hyderabad?
  14. Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?
  15. How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics
  16. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  17. How should I join MSc Mathematics?
  18. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
11th February 2013, 10:42 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age requirement to study MSc Mathematics in university of hyderabad

Hi Guest,

The age requirement to study M.Sc Maths in university of Hyderabad is the candidate needs to attain an age of 22 and above.

The candidates having an age of 22 to 28 are eligible to apply for the course.
You can also take admission by giving good marks in the entrance exam conducted by the respective board.

Thank you,

All the Best.
11th February 2013, 02:05 PM
ravi6

Default Re: What is the age requirement to study MSc Mathematics in university of hyderabad

Dear,

Applying for the M.Sc Courses at UOH, a candidate should satisfy the following criterion:-

1. First class Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of optional subjects with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects;

OR

2. Second class with at least 55% of marks for those students who have done B.A./B.Sc. (Hons) course in Maths/ Statistics.

With this,The candidates should also clear a written entrance test + interview successfully for the admission. The written test consists of objective type questions only.
(The age requirment is not less than 18 years and not more than 24 years.)

Regards...ravi6
4th August 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I completed 25 years my age this year am i eligible to apply for msc maths in uoh please inform me
1st January 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to doing m.sc math in sunrise university alawar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?