5th May 2018, 12:47 AM
Priti kumari Pandey

What all are the courses available in Airlines field? Their admission eligibility criteria, admission procedure details?

I have given my 12th exam from ISC board this year. I want to continue my studies in the Airlines field. I'm a Science student. So, can you please help me to know the details about courses and procedures about this fields and how to apply it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?
  2. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
  3. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  4. Which type of courses I can do from Indian School of Mines? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and procedure to take admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  7. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  9. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  10. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  15. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for LLB course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  18. How to apply for Geography Honours after passing Intermediate with science stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?