6th August 2012, 08:11 PM
sameeksha1921

What all subjects do I need to prepare for GE Placement(Mechanical Engineering)

wot ol subjects do i need to prepare for GE placement (mechanical engineering)

Related Questions:
  1. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  2. How to write IAS exam if I am a engineering student?
  3. How to prepare for JRF Written test having completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? What subjects to prepare for the exam?
  4. How to prepare for mechanical engineering subject(Optional)?
  5. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  6. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  7. How to get selected in UPSEE exam after passing Polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? Which subjects should I prepare?
  8. How to choose subjects for UPSC exam? Which books should be referred?
  9. Which optional subjects can I prepare after completing B.Tech?
  10. How to prepare for technical interview?
  11. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  12. What all subjects do I need to prepare for GE Placement(Mechanical Engineering)
  13. Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which subjects t chose to become IPS officer? How to prepare for it?
  15. Information about MTT entrance exam? I am an IT engineer
  16. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus for RAS Exam?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam during engineering and which are the subjects to be taken?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?