30th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Vacha sardar

What are the available options for me during the MBBS program?

Hello,m doing MBBS and itz time duretion is very long.can u plz suggest me othes scope during my MBBS
please send me the details

10th August 2012, 08:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the available options for me during the MBBS program?

If you have already started pursuing MBBS, then stick to it. MBBS itself has the most biggest scope among all the other degree courses. Doctors is such a profession where neither the inflation nor the financial market makes any difference. Doctors are always in demand. moreover, if you wish you can join a Hospital, Nursing Home, NGO's, and Insurance companies etc as well as if you want to can practice it yourself and open you own clinic. Chemist shops owners will come running to you to make yourself available to seat for a couple of hours in their clinic.

If you wish to do any other course together with MBBS, then you can chose any computer crash courses. it will help you in your medical profession as well.
18th August 2022, 04:01 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: What are the available options for me during the MBBS program?

MBBS itself has the most biggest scope among all the other degree courses. Doctors is such a profession where neither the inflation nor the financial market makes any difference. Doctors are always in demand. moreover, if you wish you can join a Hospital, Nursing Home, NGO's, and Insurance companies etc as well as if you want to can practice it yourself and open you own clinic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?