2nd August 2013, 12:14 PM
harpreet singh taank

What is the B.A correspondence admission date?

pls,tel me about B.A correspondence admission dates how can i aply nd wht's the fee plan

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  2. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the B.A correspondence admission date? -- [New]
  4. Entrance test for correspondence M.Ed? What is the exam date? What is the fee for M.Ed correspondence from HPU?
  5. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  6. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  7. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  8. What is the admission date for correspondence B.Ed?
  9. Is there any admission open for M.Ed correspondence in Alagappa University? What is the last date for admission?
  10. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  12. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  13. Should I choose B.Arch correspondence or part time college in Delhi/NCT? How to get admission there? Last date for admission?
  14. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  15. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  17. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  18. Last date to get admission for MA in Economics in Correspondence? How much is the fee structure for this course?
15th April 2023, 01:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the B.A correspondence admission date?

The admission procedure varies with universities and institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get details about the admission procedure, eligibility and fee structure.

Required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?