28th December 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in next BITSAT for 12th passed student?

hello
i have completed my 12th this year.....
i haven't appeared in any entraance exam this year
but i want to give bitsat now
so can i give the paper of bitsat next year?

29th December 2014, 05:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in next BITSAT for 12th passed student?

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test. It is an entrance test which is conducted by BITS for admissions to engineering degree courses at BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in BITSAT examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2015 examination :-
--> The candidate should have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects in their 12th standard examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects from a recognised board.

--> Only candidates who are appearing for 12th examination in 2015 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2014 are eligible to appear in BITSAT-2015 examination.

Since, you have completed your 12th standard this year, you can appear in BITSAT 2015 examination. Only two attempts are allowed to appear in BITSAT examination.
29th December 2014, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Pattern for BITSAT exam:-

First section in Physics with 40 questions
Second section in Chemistry with 40 questions
Third section consists of questions to test the candidate’s English Proficiency with 15 questions and Logical Reasoning with 10 questions
Fourth section in Maths with 45 questions

BITSAT 2015 Important Dates:

Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2015-February 20, 2015 (upto 5 pm)
BITSAT 2015 Test Dates -March 1 to 21, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Admit Card-April 15 to 30, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Online Tests-May 14 to 29, 2015

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
29th December 2014, 10:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give BITSAT examination next year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BITSAT :

* Candidate Should have passed the Class 12 Examination from a recognized Central/State Board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Adequate proficiency in English.

* Candidates Should have Obtained a Minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects.

* Only those students who are appearing Class 12 examination in 2015 or who have Passed Class 12 Examination in 2014 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT 2015 Test.
30th December 2014, 09:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
If you are have studied 12th standard in Science stream then definitely you are eligible for BITSAT entrance exam. So, you can apply for BITSAT entrance exam next year.

BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

::BITSAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA::

-> Applicants should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board

-> Applicants must have good Proficiency in English.

-> Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class .

-> Those candidates who are waiting for 12th board exam result may also eligible.

FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES, PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.bitsadmission.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?