19th July 2011, 09:32 PM
shashaa

Subjects to be chosen by civil engineering student for IAS exams?

As i'm a civil engg.student,what are the subjects which I can choose while preparing for I.A.S exam?
please send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  2. What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student
  3. Which subjects are to be chosen by an engineering student majoring in ECE for IAS preparations?
  4. How to write IAS exam if I am a engineering student?
  5. What is the syllabus of IAS? Which subjects should be chosen? I am a computer science engineering student
  6. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose?
  7. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  8. How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?
  9. Which subject should be chosen as optional for IAS exams by a software engineering graduate?
  10. Which subjects to choose in IAS and KAS exam after completing B.E in CS?
  11. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  13. Best subject for a computer science student in IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get information regarding UPSC exam?
  15. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  16. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can a computer science engineering student give IAS exam and IES? -- [New]
  18. Which subjects can I opt for IAS Exam being an IT student?
11th November 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects to be chosen by civil engineering student for IAS exams?

i am btech civil engineering student, final year. I want to get enquired of the entire subjects dat could be choosen for the preparation of ias pre as well as main papers. i am quiet confused regarding the same. - awanit
21st October 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects to be chosen by civil engineering student for IAS exams?

I was a commercial student when i was in secondary school and i am with my ssce and now i want to choose a career of a civil engineer is it possible if yes tell me how and what type of subjects should i take in my jamb examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?