30th June 2012, 06:32 PM
Rehaan786

What can I do after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE 5th Sem

I m persuing b tech in ECE 5th sem,i m reading everythng only in book,technical knowlege is not any more
theoritical knowlege is compratively good
what can i do after completng b tech

I m not grasping so far

7th September 2012, 10:19 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE 5th Sem

Hello,
There are enormous opportunities along with the fierce competition.And for that you need to give some extra effort to get a upper hand in these competition.

You don have to worry much if you do not have a strong hold on the practical side.The good thing is that you are good in your theories.And of course gradually you will gain more knowledge in your practical as well.

Once you get a job in your relevant field you will be able to use your theoritical knowledge in your practical work.

As far as the opportunities is concerned after ECE,there are lots of them.You can try in the PSU sector and there are lots of private companies where you can have a try.
But the foremost thing is in what your interest lies like EMBEDDED,TELECOM,IT/NETWORKING etc.

You can take up a course in accordance with your interest by which you can get to nook and corner of the subject.

Good Luck.
7th September 2012, 11:41 PM
reddys1

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE 5th Sem

hi friend............
are u studying b tech(ECE).it is good branch.after completing the b tech if you want to go for anthor studys,so many good courses is there like gate,cat,gre,tofel etc.....or if your not interested u can go for job,attend the software jobs or govt jobs,thats your choice
13th November 2012, 06:35 PM
sainathsachin

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE 5th Sem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan786 View Post
I m persuing b tech in ECE 5th sem,i m reading everythng only in book,technical knowlege is not any more
theoritical knowlege is compratively good
what can i do after completng b tech

I m not grasping so far
Hello sir!

==>if you can have only theoretical knowledge you can become a good lecturer.for that you can complete post graduation through Gate.
==>but if you want challenging and real world jobs then you can choose software professional jobs and networking jobs.
==>as graduate after b.tech you can become great programmer, analyst,tester.
==>if you choose ECE stream only get good rank in Gate and get a job as Junior telecom officer,BHEL and etc
===>you can go to research and development after completing M.Tech.

all the best.

26th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE 5th Sem

which course better ofter completly cec btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?