29th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in English Literature after 12th? What is its scope?

What can you do if you want to pursue English literature after 12th except becoming a teacher/ professor? Is there any other field where this will be useful? is this a wise option and does it hold any valuable scope in the future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  4. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  5. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  8. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  9. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  10. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  11. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  12. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  15. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  16. How to choose the optional subjects for upsc preliminary and mains exams? can I choose more than one option? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
29th December 2015, 07:42 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the career options in English Literature after 12th? What is its scope?

# Pursing B.A. (English Honours) after 10+2 is not a bad idea. There are ample career prospects after B.A. (English Honours).

# A candidate with B.A. (English Honours) has job prospects in following areas which are mentioned below:

* Mass Communication Firms
* Tourist Guide in Travel Agencies
* Government organizations
* English Tutor Field
* Translator in various government departments
* Research Institute
* School/College/University (as teaching profession)

# Names of few institutes/colleges/universities which provide B.A. (English Honours) are mentioned below:

* Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi
* Don Bosco College
* Doranda College
* Patna Women's College
* Dayal Singh College
* Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
* Bhangar Mahavidyalaya
* Lady Shri Ram College for Women
* Motilal Nehru College
* University of Lucknow
* Presidency University, Kolkata
* Imphal College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?