13th May 2013, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects of chemical engineering?

what are career prospects of chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career prospects of chemical engineering?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. Future prospects of doing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from NITs?
  4. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  5. Possible ways to enter in the field of forensics? What are the career prospects in India?
  6. Which course to choose to study IIT college?
  7. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  8. Best colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and what are the prospects?
  9. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM? -- [New]
  10. Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?
  11. Career prospects for 27 years old PG engineering graduate?
  12. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  14. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  15. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  16. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  17. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  18. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
15th July 2015, 07:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects of chemical engineering?

** Career prospects of chemical engineering as given below.

:: Job areas

** Food processing

** Coal preparation and mineral processing

** Explosives manufacturing

** Chemical process industries such as fertiliser industry

** Including pesticides and herbicides

** Caustic soda

** Glass and specialty chemicals

** Dyes and dyestuff

** Paint

:: Job Types

** Chemical Engineering Trainee

** Chemical Engineer - Safety

** Chemical Engineer - Oil & Gas

** Technical Service Engineer - Waterproofing Chemicals

** Professor - Chemical Engineering

** Fire & Safety Officer - Chemical Engineer

** Manager - Process Engineering

** Executive - Engineering Purchase
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?