6th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

sir iam studying Bsc chemistry.i want to know about the courses after my degree programme ? i have 79% marks in plus two & 83% marks in SSLC.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  3. Which courses are offered after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  4. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  5. After completion of 12th should I go for BSc Chemistry?
  6. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  8. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  9. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  10. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  12. Which course should I choose after completion of my BSc chemistry?
  13. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  14. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  15. Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Which are the courses available after BSc in chemistry
9th October 2011, 02:05 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

You can either go for the higher studies or go for the job options. For the higher study aspirant the best option available is the M. Sc course. There are different specialization areas like Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Drug Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc. Post graduate diploma in Analytical chemistry is also an option for you. If you are interested in the management oriented profile you can select the MBA program. The B. Sc chemistry graduate can go for the M. Sc in Biotechnology courses. Many students also take the MCA program after the graduation in the same. For every masters course you have to take the entrance exams conducted by the institutes/universities. The graduates can be employed in the areas like hospitals, laboratories, chemical industries, medical research oil industry etc. There are many UPSC/PSC exams conducted for the graduates. You are also eligible to take the bank exams too.
3rd December 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do some new and unique course which has a great demand in market...so plz suggest me courses which m eligible for aftr B.Sc in chemistry!!
9th December 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do some new and unique course which has a great demand in market...so plz suggest me courses which m eligible for aftr B.Sc in chemistry!!
Amit Kumar
6th January 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

any idea short term course to rubber technology do after completion of B.SC in chemistry ?
8th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what to do after bsc chemistry
6th March 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bsc chemistry and i have 5yrs experience but now i want to do higher studies on technology..so can u suggest me which course is available?
19th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

This year i cmplite my graduation.
I have 48% in chemistry hons. Pls suggest me Sir, now what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?