11th November 2012, 11:11 AM
Sharanragate

What are the courses to join for civil engineering students

What are the courses to join for the civil engineering students which helps in their future use

9th September 2013, 04:59 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: What are the courses to join for civil engineering students

Dear friend,

Civil engineering is the ever green opportunity for B-Tech students to get a good job.For engineering students Autocad,STAD are the important courses which help in future.Infact for good job opportunities in software companies they need the course Java,which is a computer language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses? 40 19th January 2020 08:43 PM
What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses? 1 2nd January 2020 10:09 AM
How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses? 7 22nd August 2019 12:55 PM
Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses? 10 26th July 2017 01:49 PM
List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses? 1 28th July 2012 08:54 PM