21st August 2012, 06:13 PM
laxman ramchandra dhula

What are the courses in Mechanical branch that can give me better salary?

what are the courses in mechanical branch for more salary ?.....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  2. How to take admission in S Chanakya after passing B.Tech mechanical branch? What is the procedure?
  3. What is the last date for various PSU exams?
  4. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  5. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  6. Should I give NDA exam after 10th or 12th? What is the starting salary? Branch of NDA which offers handsome salary?
  7. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  8. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  9. Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME courses? What will be the salary?
  10. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  11. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What courses to take after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Do Chemical Engineers get very low salary in India? Which is a better branch between Civil, IT and Mechanical for Girls?
  16. Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary
  17. Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME course? How much will be the salary?
15th December 2018, 09:42 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses in Mechanical branch that can give me better salary?

These are the courses in Mechanical Branch:-

1) Automotive.

2) Aeronautics.

3) Robotics.

4) Manufacturing Industries.

5) Mechanics.

6) Fluid Dynamics.

7) Heat Transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?