27th September 2012, 12:58 PM
sanjay.chauhan229

What is the criteria to apply for GATE exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CS branch student

i am sanjay chauhan b-tech 3rd year cs branch (2010 batch).Due to the less information about the eligiblety
criteria i use to apply for GATE exam.and pay amount of 1200 INR by net banking.
so i request to know is there any possibility to refund money.(please suggest me).

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  2. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  3. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  5. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  6. Can B.Tech 3rd years appear in GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  8. Information about online certificate exam? I am a 3rd year student
  9. Which books should I refer for GATE exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year of EEE branch
  10. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  11. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I apply for the GATE exam while in B.E 3rd year?
  14. Is GATE common for all 3rd year students?
  15. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  16. Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. Which are the subjects on which I should concentrate more on GATE while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
27th January 2013, 02:02 PM
maninder112

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply for GATE exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CS branch student

hello sanjay, i would like to answer your question saying that for GATE examination you need to be in the 4th year but yes you can practice and get yourself ready but you need to apply in the 4th year, and the money is not refundable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?