13th January 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in BCA?

what are the criteria to get admission in bca? please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to get admission in BCA?
  2. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  8. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  10. How to take admission in MCA if I am pursuing BCA? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  11. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  13. Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  15. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in BCA in GGSIPU university?
  17. Requirements for getting admission into BCA course after the completion of 10+2?
  18. Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes?
14th January 2013, 09:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the criteria to get admission in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Getting admission in BCA is a very easy procedure. As you may know that BCA stands for the Bachelor in Computer Application and its basically a full/part time graduation course which is of 3 years duration.

Basic Eligibility Criteria to take up BCA is that it can only be done by 12th pass candidates and plus having studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject. If you have not studied Mathematics, then BCA is not your cup of tea. Its a very important criteria to take up the BCA course.

There are usually no age limits, but considering it a graduation course you should be a minimum 17 years of age to take it up. Not before that. Plus also you should be a clear pass in all the subjects of your Class 12th Higher Secondary. If you have any backlogs, then I am afraid you CANNOT take up any graduation course.

If you wish to know more about the BCA Entrances and apply for them, Please CLICK HERE !!

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
14th January 2013, 11:15 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in BCA?

Quote:
]

In order to take Admission in BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application),the Eligibility required are :-

Educational Qualification :-
  • You must be Passed out in 10+2/Intermediate from recognized board/university in any stream.
NOTE :- You must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.

Marks :-
  • If you are from General/OBC - 65% Minimum.
  • If you are from SC/ST - 60% Minimum.
Entrance Exam Syllabus :-
  • Analytical Reasoning.
  • Numerical Ability.
  • English Grammer.
  • Basics of Computer.
Scopes After Doing BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application)

15th January 2013, 03:18 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What is the criteria to get admission in BCA?

Quote:
Getting admission in BCA is a very easy procedure. As you may know that BCA stands for the *Bachelor in Computer Application* and its basically a full/part time graduation course which is of 3 years duration.

Basic Eligibility Criteria to take up BCA is that it can only be done by 12th pass candidates and plus having studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject. If you have not studied Mathematics, then BCA is not your cup of tea. Its a very important criteria to take up the BCA course.

There are usually no age limits, but considering it a graduation course you should be a minimum 17 years of age to take it up. Not before that. Plus also you should be a clear pass in all the subjects of your Class 12th Higher Secondary. If you have any backlogs, then I am afraid you CANNOT take up any graduation course.

If you wish to know more about the BCA Entrances and apply for them, Please *CLICK HERE !!* (http://www.successcds.net/MCA-Entrance/BCA-Entrance.html)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?