8th March 2016, 01:28 PM
vandanagoyal80

Process of doing PhD in correspondence from Punjab?

I am from punjab. I have done MIT, MCA and M-PHIL in computer science. I want to take admission in PHD in computer science. pls tell me the process of phd in correspondence from punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?
  2. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  3. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  4. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  5. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  10. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  11. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence in Punjab?
  12. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  14. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  15. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  16. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  18. Details of part time PhD in IT at Punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?