14th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between technical university and FH?

i want to know what is diff. between technical uni and fh?
i have completed engineering in computer. i want to do do master in germany.
and after that i want to do p.hd or related job to my study..
so in which better for me? fh or university?

31st July 2016, 06:31 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between technical university and FH?

All degree programs are considered into two parts and they are named as a Bachelors or and a Masters Degree. These two course are only available under Technical Universities.
The technical Universities do not much focuses on the practical part. But FH which means “Fachhochschulen” (University of Applied Sciences) are generally more oriented towards the practical use of theoretical knowledge. Most of their degree programs are in the field of engineering, natural sciences and business administration. Degrees in the field of humanities, social sciences comes under “Fachhochschulen”. The FH degree is not available in India but when in Germany, Australia and US couturiers the “Fachhochschulen” is more valuable than degree Normal Technical Universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?