14th March 2011, 07:38 PM
amxaviers

What do I have to do to get into R&AW or any other department like IB, CBI?

hey..
my name is aviraj....i stay in calcutta,......i study in class 9 and my age is 14.....all i want to knw is wht do i have to do to get into R& AW or any other department....like IB, CBI...etc...

THANK you

25th August 2011, 06:20 PM
vamsi23399

Default Re: What do I have to do to get into R&AW or any other department like IB, CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amxaviers View Post
hey..
my name is aviraj....i stay in calcutta,......i study in class 9 and my age is 14.....all i want to knw is wht do i have to do to get into R& AW or any other department....like IB, CBI...etc...

THANK you
my name is amarnath from Tirupati. After passing Graduation you can write Staff Selection Commission's Combined Graduate (Prelims) exam through which you can get selected to IB, CBI etc. as inspector & inteligence officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?