6th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the job in IBM and Capgemini with 58.8% in 10th, 87% in Diploma and 6.48 CGPA in B.Tech including few backlogs?

Sir,
Can I eligible to get job in IBM and Capgemini and any other companies because I have aggregate of 58.8% in 10th, 87% in Diploma and now 6.48 CGPA in B.Tech with few backlogs.

Related Questions:
9th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the job in IBM and Capgemini with 58.8% in 10th, 87% in Diploma and 6.48 CGPA in B.Tech including few backlogs?

Eligibility Criteria required to get job in IBM and Capgemini:

I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in IBM and Capgemini companies with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The first and foremost criteria you need to get job in IBM and Capgemini is regarding Backlogs.

>> There should not be Pending Backlogs at the time of IBM and Capgemini companies recruitment process.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics for IBM company is 65% marks.

>> The minimum percentage requires throughout the academics for Capgemini is 60% marks.

>> I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend the above mentioned companies recruitment processes. Make sure you clear the pending backlogs as early as possible.
26th January 2021, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get the job in IBM and Capgemini with 58.8% in 10th, 87% in Diploma and 6.48 CGPA in B.Tech including few backlogs?

Sir.. I got 8.0 in 10th and 733 in inter and btech 6.62 can i for the capgemini and othcompines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?