28th July 2012, 03:53 PM
kddudhale

What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?

what is eligibility criteria for diploma + degree completed student to get job in MNC

How agg. % calculated for Diploma+ Degree student?
Is it 1) Diploma last year + Degree 3 yrs -----> avg
or
2) Degree 3 yrs avg?

13th October 2012, 08:42 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?

There is no special requirement for candidates with diploma+degree to get job in MNC. I am assuming that you have completed diploma in Engineering followed by Bachelor of Technology degree (B.Tech).

The requirement remains the same regardless of the fact that you have completed diploma course instead of 12th. When you are applying for MNC in the IT sector, they look into your entire academic performance starting from the 10th to the graduation or post graduation course.

These companies require candidates to score a minimum percentage in 10th, 12th, graduation etc for the job. For example HCL requires candidate to have scored 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation if applicable.

Similarly TCS requires 60 percent marks throughout the academic career. It also want candidate to have cleared all the exams in first attempt and should also complete courses through regular mode.

The requirement for Wipro too is 65 percent through academic career. While IBM want 65 percent in 10th and 12th while 70 percent in graduation/post graduation course. Infosys is little soft on the requirements, it requires 60 percent marks throughout the academic career. If you meet the requirement in 2/3, you will get 5 percent relaxation for the graduation.

In case like yours where candidate has completed diploma instead of 12th, the requirement remains the same. You will have to score 65 percent in diploma for Wipro and HCL and 60 percent for TCS and Infosys.
13th October 2012, 05:17 PM
azhardon

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?

hi
There is no special requirement for candidates with diploma+degree to get job in MNC. I am assuming that you have completed diploma in Engineering followed by Bachelor of Technology degree (B.Tech).

The requirement remains the same regardless of the fact that you have completed diploma course instead of 12th. When you are applying for MNC in the IT sector, they look into your entire academic performance starting from the 10th to the graduation or post graduation course.

These companies require candidates to score a minimum percentage in 10th, 12th, graduation etc for the job. For example HCL requires candidate to have scored 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation if applicable.

Similarly TCS requires 60 percent marks throughout the academic career. It also want candidate to have cleared all the exams in first attempt and should also complete courses through regular mode.

The requirement for Wipro too is 65 percent through academic career. While IBM want 65 percent in 10th and 12th while 70 percent in graduation/post graduation course. Infosys is little soft on the requirements, it requires 60 percent marks throughout the academic career. If you meet the requirement in 2/3, you will get 5 percent relaxation for the graduation.

In case like yours where candidate has completed diploma instead of 12th, the requirement remains the same. You will have to score 65 percent in diploma for Wipro and HCL and 60 percent for TCS and Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?