1st August 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in JE in BSc on Nuclear Physics

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in J.U in Bsc on nuclear physics??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Is it a right decision to do MSc in Nuclear Physics while doing T.Y.BSc?
  4. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  5. Is BSc MIT student eligible to apply for MSc Nuclear physics in nuclear medicine
  6. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  9. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  10. List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?
  11. Nagpur University B.Sc (Final) Physics- Molecular Physics, Nuclear Physics and Solid State Physics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  13. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  14. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Physics Paper-IV(nuclear Physics, Solid State Physics and Electronics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria in BSc Hons with Physics?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  18. Can I get MS in USA after doing BSc Physics? -- [New]
19th June 2015, 12:36 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in JE in BSc on Nuclear Physics

** Eligibility criteria to get admission in JE in BSc on Nuclear Physics

1. Candidate should be citizen of INDIA

2. The candidates applying for the B.Sc in Nuclear Physics should hold a pass certificate of 10 and 10+2 form any recognized University

3. Age lies between the 18 to 32 years

** DURATION

--> The B.Sc in Nuclear Physics is a course having a span of 3 years

** Job Prospects:

--> The students after completion of the course can join private firms depending on their marks

** Best places to pursue:

1. Colleges under Calcutta University (CU)

2. Jadavpur University

3. Colleges under Delhi University (DU)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?