21st February 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join Defense Intelligence and which entrance exam I need to write for this?

I am a female student in 11th standard studying PCM although I wish to join the Defense Intelligence. Could you please guide me to the age and physical criteria and the examinations that I will have to appear in order to be able to join the same?

12th April 2018, 09:12 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Defense Intelligence and which entrance exam I need to write for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a female student in 11th standard studying PCM although I wish to join the Defense Intelligence. Could you please guide me to the age and physical criteria and the examinations that I will have to appear in order to be able to join the same?
For getting into Intelligence Bureau you need to complete your graduation first. After Graduation you can appear in Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) exam conducted by IB(Intelligence Bureau).
Eligibility Criteria:

>> Age: 18-27 years. ( Upper age limit is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and
of 3 years for OBC candidates.)
>> Educational Qualification: Graduation in any Stream.
>> Pattern of Exam: Two tier examination.
Tier 1 : It has four sections.
1. General Awareness
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical/Analytical Ability
4. English Language.

Tier 2 : Descriptive test>>you need to type on the computer screen with the help of keyboard.
1. Essay - 30 marks
2. English Comprehension and Precis Writing - 20 marks.

Interview: Post qualifying the written tests there will be an interview of 100 Marks.
>> Final selection will be made after adding the written test and interview marks.
>> In Objective test there will be 1/4th negative marking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?