1st April 2016, 10:26 AM
samairaa

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a pilot?

So..basically i want 2 ask uh tht......for becoming a pilot v need to apply for n entrance exm...so for boys v hv nda bt wht for girls???????????

also i want to b sure bout this tht..iz it nly 60 percentage neede for apllying this job.i mean not more the tht...r uh sure?????????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a pilot? -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  3. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  7. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  8. What should we go for training for Pilot course? What is the fees criteria?
  9. Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?
  10. How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  11. Can a commerce student be a commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria for a commercial pilot?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  14. What is the eligibility for Pilot training?
  15. Eligibility criteria for the post of Pilot or other reputed post for a Science student with 90% in PCM?
  16. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS officer?
  18. Eligibility criteria for TET exam?
1st April 2016, 04:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samairaa View Post
So..basically i want 2 ask uh tht......for becoming a pilot v need to apply for n entrance exm...so for boys v hv nda bt wht for girls???????????

also i want to b sure bout this tht..iz it nly 60 percentage neede for apllying this job.i mean not more the tht...r uh sure?????????
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible to become a pilot. English subject is essential for the pilot course. You must be medically fit.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 21 years.
1st April 2016, 08:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to become a pilot:-

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

You should have passed 12th class with the subjects of physics,chemistry and maths for Air Force.

Minimum marks should be 50% and need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India.

you should be an unmarried male.
1st April 2016, 09:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to become a pilot in Indian Army, you should apply for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test). This exam allows both men and women to get into the flying branch for Short Service Commission (SSC) i.e. for 14 years.

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT exam to join Flying branch are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics .

-The candidate should have passed Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 24 years .

Physical standards requirement :

Height : 162.5 cm for both men and women with correlated weight.

Eyesight : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another.
1st April 2016, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who is interested to become pilot after completion of class 12th must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 50% marks from recognised board. A candidate has to appear in the NDA examination but only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear. If a girl is interested to become pilot then she can appear in the CDS examination or AFCAT examination after completion of graduation in science stream with minimum 50% marks from recognised University.
1st April 2016, 10:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To appear in National Defence Academy examination a candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 55% marks from recognised board where as girls are not allowed to appear in NDA exam but girls who are interested to become pilot can appear in CDS exam after completion of graduation in science stream from recognised University with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?