23rd November 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed examination after graduation with 40% and Post graduation with 50%?

I have completed my graduation with 40% marks because of my accident. But I have covered it from Post graduation with 50%. Now I would like to do B.ed. Am I eligible for that, I was also a good player and have all of my certificates of state & nationals levels would these help me for B.ed. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  6. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  7. Which subjects would be right to take in graduation if I want to become an IAS officer in future?
  8. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  11. Is CTET compulsory for recruitment as TGT in delhi through DSSSB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  14. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  16. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  17. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
24th November 2015, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed examination after graduation with 40% and Post graduation with 50%?

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility regarding B.Ed course. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.
24th November 2015, 10:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed examination after graduation with 40% and Post graduation with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 40% marks because of my accident. But I have covered it from Post graduation with 50%. Now I would like to do B.ed. Am I eligible for that, I was also a good player and have all of my certificates of state & nationals levels would these help me for B.ed. Please help me.
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed after completing Graduation with 40% of marks. Most of the B.Ed universities and colleges required at least 50% of marks at Graduation. Since, you have scored 40% of marks at Graduation which is not accepted by regular universities. However, you can get admission through correspondence or distance mode.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
24th November 2015, 12:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of post graduation with more than 50% marks you are surely eligible for B.Ed admission. Just apply for B.Ed entrance exam for admission. You will get admission based on your performance in the exam.

If you have sports credentials then you can apply for admission under sports quota also. National level and state level certificates will surely be useful during admission.
24th November 2015, 01:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have got 50% marks in post graduation degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
24th November 2015, 09:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility regarding B.Ed, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility Criteria:

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

24th November 2015, 09:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility regarding B.Ed, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility Criteria:

25th November 2015, 09:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation and Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Since you have scored 50% of marks in Post Graduation, you are eligible on the basis of Post Graduation marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?