9th May 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.El.Ed after doing 12th?

i have done my 12th in 2011.
can i apply for b.el.ed now??

12th April 2014, 09:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for B.El.Ed after doing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 12th qualification you're not eligible for B.Ed course. To apply for B.Ed course then you should be complete Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university. So, with 12th qualification you're not eligible to apply for B.Ed course. We suggest you to complete Bachelor degree course after completing 12th standard in order to apply for B.Ed course. BE.d stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is 2 years and six semester is conducted the every institutions with practical training. There are so many college are offering this course. This course is for especially for teaching field candidates. To apply for this course the candidate should be hold a Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university and should be score minimum 55% percentage of marks. The candidate who belong SC/ST category relaxation will be given up to 5% percentage of marks. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution/University.
13th April 2014, 01:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
You can't to do B.Ed course after completing 12th Standard. The Minimum educational qualification needed for this course is holding a bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. So, we suggest you to complete graduation course in order to Join in B.Ed course. Without completing graduation course you're not eligible for B.Ed course. B.E stands for Bachelor of Education.. It is the Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for One year and the course is divided into two semester. Any discipline with bachelor degree from recognized university with 50% percentage of marks are make the candidate eligible for this B.Ed course. And there is no specific age limit for this Course. So, If you have satisfy the educational qualification then you're eligible to apply for the course. Mos the institutions in Indian which conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the score in entrance examination their give admission for the candidate.
4th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry, you're question is not clear and we are confused in which course you're asking for. I guess that you're Interested in B.Ed course after completing 12th Standard.

You're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing 12th Standard in Commerce stream. Only the candidate who successfully completed Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

So, I suggest you to complete bachelor degree course in order to apply for B.Ed course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should be hold a bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
50% percentage of marks in minimum required percentage of marks to apply for B.Ed course
Application age not more than 30 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?