27th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?

My qualifications are MBA IT .
I get percentage in 10th is 62 %
in 10 2 is 58% , after this I have more than a 2 years gap between 10 2 and BSC.
SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO HOW TO SUCCEED TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL.
In BSC(mpc) is 55% AND IN MBA IT I get 85% .I am a fresher now can I get a job in
any software companies as a software engineer .
can you please tell me how to get job in software companies with good salary
please give the details I had much gap in between 10 2 and degree.
GIVE me complete details which course is best to achieve my goal .
my goal to join in software company and want to go abroad as a job holder. I am also planning to study in abroad for further studies. which course is best.

27th June 2016, 07:12 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?

No doubt, you can get job in a software company but you have to do a lot of struggle for the same as you have some con's in your academic percentage and due to which you have to struggle little bit in order to get job.

You missed your 12th class result by 2% again you missed your B.Sc by 5% and you must have 60% throughout, since you have more than 60% in your MBA but this alone won't help you to sit in any of the MNC entrance exam.

In order to sit for any of the MNC entrance exam you must have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th 12th B.Sc as well as MBA. And in some of the degree you are missing.

So, it will be better for you to search for the job whose requirement is 55% throughout the academic career.
19th September 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?

I completed my 10th with 87% I completed my intermediate bipc with 70%
I completed my bsc in horticulture,botany and chemistry as my core subjects with 70% marks. But now I'm interested to become software engineer....is it possible ?? If it is possible could you please show me way to how to become a software engineer....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?